• Received a report at 4:16 p.m. July 6 of several catalytic converters stolen from vehicles on 150th Street, Stately Township sometime in the past two weeks. A damage estimate was not available. A report was sent to investigators.
• Arrested a New Ulm man for DWI after getting a call about a parked vehicle struck by another vehicle at 11:03 p.m. July 6.
New Ulm Police
• Received a call from 38-year-old New Ulm man at 1119 Payne St. N. who said a 74-year-old New Ulm man tried to run over him with a motor vehicle at 4:35 p.m. July 6. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Offi ce.
• Received a call from a resident at 2105 Bridge St. S. at 8:53 p.m. July 6 who said a 38-year-old homeless woman walked into their garage. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a theft report at 8:24 a.m. July 7 of three catalytic converters stolen from trucks overnight at Hoffmann Construction, 2232 S. Broadway. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Offi ce.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a report of illegal dumping into a dumpster at the Sleepy Eye Car Wash, 600 Main St. E. at 10:13 a.m. July 7. Police continue to investigate the dumped materials that included a St. James address.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash with minor injuries at U.S. Highway 71 and CSAH 16 at 2:10 a.m. July 2. A Can-Am four-wheeler driven by Scott L. Fennern, 52, Redwood Falls, was westbound on CSAH 16 when he hit a two-way sign on Highway 71. He was found face down in the southbound lane on Highway 71 with minor injuries. He was transported to Carris Health by Wabasso Ambulance.