Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a call at 4:05 p.m. Feb. 19 about a 10-year-old on a house roof on County Road 11, near Essig. Nobody was hurt and no damage was reported. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
New Ulm Police
• Received a scam/fraud report from a 62-year-old New Ulm woman on S. Washington St. at 6:55 p.m. Feb. 19. The woman said she received a health insurance survey in the U.S. Mail, filled it out with personal information, mailed it back and noticed three unauthorized charges of $79 on her credit card. A report was made for documentation.
• Stopped a 28-year-old New Ulm man for an equipment violation at 20th St. S. and Bridge St. at 8:16 p.m. Feb. 19. The driver was also cited for no insurance, no driver’s license possession and two non-working brake lights. A report was sent to the New Ulm County Attorney’s Office.
• Received a burglary report at 11:42 p.m. Feb. 19 from a 69-year-old New Ulm man on S. Jefferson St. who said someone entered his residence earlier in the day and appeared to have rummaged through things. He was unsure if anything was taken. A report for documentation was made.
• Received a report at 1513 N. Payne at 12:05 a.m. Feb. 20 about an incident between a 31-year-old New Ulm woman and a 42-year-old New Ulm man. He allegedly knocked a TV off a wall and broke a fan. A report was sent to Brown County Probation.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 20th St. N. at 9:22 p.m. Feb. 20. A 27-year-old New Ulm man was cited for speed, drug paraphernalia and possession of a small amount of marijuana.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 11th St. N. at 9:40 p.m. A 23-year-old Mankato man was cited for expired registration, drug paraphernalia possession and no proof of insurance.
• Assisted Allina Ambulance on the 700 block of Jefferson St. S. at 12:36 a.m. Feb. 21. A 60-year-old New Ulm woman in a mental health crisis refused transportation to New Ulm Medical Center and said she would go there with a friend. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Stopped a vehicle at 604 Main St. E. A 21-year-old Sleepy Eye woman had a revoked driver’s license and had a possible controlled substance violation. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office. The woman requested an ambulance ride to Sleepy Eye Medical Center.