• Received a report at 1:50 p.m. Friday of a stolen youth-size, ATV (all-terrain vehicle) sometime over the past couple days at 29644 CR 29, Prairieville Township.
New Ulm Police
• Performed a probation check at 1707 N. Broadway at 7:01 p.m. Thursday. A report was sent to Brown County Probation.
• Performed a welfare check at Econo Lodge, 1901 S. Broadway at 7:28 a.m. Friday. A man, age, address unknown and a Sleepy Eye woman, age unknown, were arrested for drug possession and taken to detox.
• Responded to a domestic call at 10:32 a.m. Friday at 615 German St. N. A 38-year-old New Ulm woman was transported to jail. The alleged victim, a 42-year-old New Ulm man, refused medical treatment but may have had a foot injury. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a call from Krenz Real Estate at 8:40 a.m. Friday about a box of military items donated that included two hand grenades. Police called the Bloomington Bomb Squad to come and inspect the hand grenades. The bomb squad said the grenade fuses, caps and blasting powder were removed so they were safe.
• Received a theft report from a resident on the 200 block of 1st Avenue South at 8:54 a.m. Friday. An eBay PayPal account had been hacked but the account owner cancelled it before any financial transaction was made. The hacker tried to buy a computer and have it sent to Providence Village, Texas but was unsuccessful.