Brown County Sheriff
• Received a call at 1:07 p.m. July 23 about a suspicious vehicle parked near 150th Street and 450th Avenue, Stately Township. The vehicle was towed to the Brown County Impound lot. No further information was available as the sheriff’s office investigates the case.
• Received a 911 hangup call at 4:41 p.m. July 23 from a residence on 230th Avenue, Stark Township. A 32-year-old Sleepy Eye man and 33-year-old Sleepy Eye women were involved in a verbal domestic incident. A report was done for documentation.
• Stopped a vehicle driven by a 24-year-old St. James man at CR 11 and 122nd St., Lake Hanska Township at 9:12 p.m. July 24. The driver was cited for driving after revocation, no vehicle insurance and no seat belt.
New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 55-year-old New Ulm man at 2526 Bridge St. S. on a probation violation and transported him to jail. A report was sent to probation.
• Responded to a dispute between a 35-year-old New Ulm man and a 71-year-old New Ulm man on the 800 block of Payne St. s. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
• Responded to a caller who said a 67-year-old New Ulm man was yelling at construction workers from the Broadway Haus, 300 N. Broadway at 4:58 p.m. July 23. The man was transported to the Brown County Evaluation Center, Detox Division. A report was sent to probation and the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
Renville County Sheriff
• Received a 911 call about an ATV crash on 180th St. north of 145th Street in Sacred Heart South Township, about eight miles southeast of Sacred Heart. The driver, Trevor Peterson, 15, Sacred Heart, lost control and rolled in the ditch. He was freed from underneath the ATV by passengers Jason Jansen, 15, Renville, and Javin Mugai, 16, Echo.
Peterson was treated and flown to Hennepin County Medical Center with severe injuries. The passengers had minor injuries but were not transported to a hospital. None of the occupants wore helmets. Sacred Heart Fire, Rescue and Medical Response Units, CentraCare Ambulance, Redwood Falls and North Memorial Air Care assisted.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with minor injuries near CR 7 and 150th St. south of Hutchinson at 5:51 p.m. July 22. A 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche driven by Wayne Buboltz, 69, Hector, collided with a 2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter driven by Mitchell Stuewe, 43, Brownton. Hutchinson Fire, Allina Ambulance and the Minnesota State Patrol assisted.