New Ulm Police
• Police responded to a vehicle collision at 4:21 p.m. Wednesday at 16th S. St. and S. Broadway. A vehicle driven by Katie Ren Ringle, 25, of New Ulm was driving a 2003 Chevy Impala on 16th South. The Impala turned from 16th S. St. onto Broadway. A 2009 Buick LaCrosse driven by Angie Rose Mack, 39, of New Ulm was northbound on Boardway and collided with the Impala. Both vehicles sustained severe damage. The two cars were towed from the scene. Ringle complained of head pain, but was not transported.
McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries near Airport Road and CR 7, south of Hutchinson at 9:22 a.m. Dec. 4. A 1998 Ford Explorer driven by Mark Stolpman, 62, Bellingham collided with a 2001 Olds Alero driven by Isiah Pregler, 18, Winthrop. Deputies cleared with a citation and State Crash Report.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash report on Highway 212 at Ulm Avenue, Collins Township, McLeod County at 7:19 p.m. Wednesday. A 2005 Chevrolet Uplander driven by Leann K. Kosek-Hacker, 54, Brownton, was westbound on Highway 212, waiting to turn left into a driveway when a 2003 Saturn Vue driven by Kay C. Goodpaster, 59, Stewart, rear-ended the Chevrolet. Goodpaster was transported to the Glencoe Hospital Emergency Room with non-life threatening injuries. Both drivers wore seat belts. Alcohol was not involved. Stewart Fire and First Responders, the McLeod County Sheriff’s Office and Buffalo Lake Ambulance assisted on scene.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with injuries on State Highway 60 at CR 6, Lake Crystal, Blue Earth County. A 2010 Kia Sedona driven by Katie L. Nistler, 34, Vernon Center, was westbound turning onto Main Street when it collided with a 2019 Chevrolet Colorado driven by Jannel Escamilla, 18, city unknown, that was eastbound on Highway 60. Passengers in the Kia, Elliana R. Nistler, 7; and Madilyn G. Nistler, 10, both of Vernon Center, were transported to Mayo Clinic Health System, Mankato with non-life threatening injuries.
Sibley County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash without injuries at 8:01 a.m. Tuesday on 228th Street, about 3 1/2 miles east of Arlington. A 2002 Ford pickup driven by Jordan Latzke, 17, Green Isle, was southbound on 228th Street when he lost control on ice, entered the east ditch and hit a power pole, causing it to break and lines to fall on the ground. Vehicle damage was moderate. Jordan and Gavin Latzke, a passenger, both wore seat belts. The Arlington Fire Dept. and Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative responded to the crash.