Renville County Sheriff
• Received a 911 call about an ATV crash on 180th Street, north of 145th Street, in Sacred Heart South Township, about 8 miles southeast of Sacred Heart. The driver, Trevor Peterson, 15, Sacred Heart, lost control and rolled in the ditch. He was freed from underneath the ATV by passengers Jason Jansen, 15, Renville, and Javin Mugai, 16, Echo.
Peterson was treated and flown to Hennepin County Medical Center with severe injuries. The passengers had minor injuries but were not transported to a hospital. Sacred Heart Fire, Rescue and Medical Response Units, CentraCare Ambulance, Redwood Falls and North Memorial Air Care assisted.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with minor injuries near County Road 7 and 150th Street south of Hutchinson at 5:51 p.m. July 22. A 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche driven by Wayne Buboltz, 69, Hector, collided with a 2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter driven by Mitchell Stuewe, 43, Brownton. Hutchinson Fire, Allina Ambulance and the Minnesota State Patrol assisted.
Brown County Sheriff
• Took a report at 5:13pm. July 25 of a 2006 Arctic Cat 500 four-wheeler reported stolen over the weekend from 14332 460th Ave., Stately Township. A report was done for documentation.
• Took an report at 6:16 p.m. July 25 of a dog killing 29 chickens at 18320 County Road 16, Burnstown Township. A report was done for documentation and investigation.
New Ulm Police
• Called about a possible harassment restraining order violation at the Broadway Haus, 300 N. Broadway at 5 p.m. July 25 involving two tenants, a 47-year-old New Ulm man and a 56-year-old New Ulm man. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for consideration.
• Did a welfare check at 410 Payne St. N. at 9:30 p.m. July 25 regarding concerning text messages sent to family members from a 28-year-old New Ulm man. He was transported to New Ulm Medical Center for a mental evaluation. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.