New Ulm Police
• Received a theft report from a 33-year-old Sleepy Eye woman who said her 30-year-old ex-husband of North Mankato forged a check from her checking account for $196.73 to pay vehicle insurance in North Mankato. A report was sent to North Mankato Police.
• Received a complaint of a verbal domestic assault from a 49-year-old New Ulm woman at 523 Washington St. N. The male suspect, a 38-year-old New Ulm man, left the area before police arrived. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 212 and Minnesota Highway 22, McLeod County near Glencoe, at 2:54 p.m. Tuesday. A 2015 Toyota Camry driven by Teresa M.Yates, 27, Edina, and a 2017 Ford F150 towing a trailer, driven by Jay D. Halbert, 54, Cannon Falls, collided at the intersection. Yates and a passenger, Luca M. Yates, 9, were transported to a Glencoe hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Halbert was not injured. Alcohol was not involved. Airbags deployed in the Toyota. Glencoe Police, Fire and Ambulance plus the McLeod County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a car-deer crash near 90th Street and Nature Avenue East, east of Brownton, at 6:30 a.m. Oct. 13. There were no injuries.
• Responded to a burglary on Dairy Avenue east of Glencoe. at 7:44 p.m. Oct. 13. Nobody was located. No more information was available.