Minnesota State Patrol
• Received a three-vehicle crash report with injuries at U.S. Highway 14 and Red Shoe Drive, Courtland, at 1:21 p.m. Monday. A 2018 Chevrolet Silverado, driven by Edward J. Mages, Courtland, was westbound on Highway 14, turning onto Red Show Drive. A 2008 Chevy Silverado, driven by Brian S. Krosch, 51, New Ulm, and a 2001 Dodge Ram, driven by David W. Jennings, 38, Mankato, were also westbound on Highway 14 and collided with the 2018 Silverado. Brian Krosch and a passenger, Tina D. Krosch, 49, New Ulm, were transported to New Ulm Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. Alcohol was not involved. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office, Allina Ambulance and Courtland Fire and Ambulance assisted.
New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 43-year-old Circle Pines man for domestic assault at the Microtel Inn & Suites, 424 20th St. S. at 8:23 p.m. Oct. 2. A Circle Pines woman had minor injuries. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Received a report of a possible harassment restraining order violation at 15 State St. N. at 10:42 a.m. Oct. 3. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Cited a 55-year-old New Ulm man after receiving loud music complaints at New Ulm Mobile Village, 2526 Bridge St. S., at 3:19 a.m. and 3:39 a.m. Oct. 4.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 3rd Street North and German Streets at 12:44 p.m. Oct. 3. A 2010 Chevy Traverse driven by Crystal M. Augustin, 41, Springfield, stopped on German Street at 3rd North for a stop sign, then began a left turn onto 3rd Street North and collided with a 2003 Ford Crown Victoria driven by Jagger L. Hoffmann, 24, Courtland. Damage was minor to both vehicles.
• Received a eport of a theft of a grey Roadmaster mountain bike valued at $75 stolen from 1000 Center St. Friday night or early Saturday morning.
• Received a report of a theft of a black 24-foot long Load Trail bumper pull trailer valued at $6,000 stolen from 1912 Front Street North early Monday morning.
• Performed a welfare check at Linderhof Apartments,1100 16th St. N., at 7:57 a.m. Monday. A 33-year-old New Ulm woman did not show up for work. She was found unharmed in her apartment. A report was sent to the suspect’s probation officer and Brown County Human Services.
• Received a report of theft of a Toro power shovel taken from the front yard of 1418 Garden St. N. sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. The shovel was valued at $109.
• Received a harassment report at 1:13 p.m. Monday involving a Forest Lake man and his ex-girlfriend, a 41-year-old New Ulm woman, involving inappropriate text messages.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a report of a hit-and-run crash at Meadowview Townhomes, 301 5th Ave. S.E. at 9:19 p.m. Sunday. The suspect is a 19-year-old Sleepy Eye male who lives at Meadowview. Vehicle damage was estimated at more than $1,000. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.
• Responded to a report of a deceased person at Lake Villa Maria, 702 3rd Ave. N.W., at 8:42 a.m. Monday. A 71-year-old female resident was found. The death was ruled to be from natural causes.