Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Assisted New Ulm Police in chasing a 22-year-old St. James man who escaped security from the Brown County Evaluation Center, Detox Division at 6:05 p.m. Thursday. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for consideration of charges including disorderly conduct, damage to property and obstruction of the legal process.
• Stopped a vehicle at 2nd Street West and Broadway, Hanska. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for consideration of driving after revocation charges.
New Ulm Police
• Received a report of tires slashed on a vehicle parked on the street near 506 1/2 Center St. at 4:03 p.m. Thursday.
• Received a vandalism report of a suspect smashing vehicle windows with a baseball bat near 4th Street North and Payne Street at 7:48 p.m. Thursday. The suspect fled the area.
• Received information about a 27-year-old New Ulm man regarding damage to property at 706 3rd St. N. at 10:58 p.m. Thursday. The complainant did not seek damage to property charges but sought domestic assault and disorderly conduct charges. Reports were sent to Brown County Probation and the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a report at 12:13 p.m. Friday of a vehicle with a broken window that was parked on the street at 805 Walnut St. S.W. The damage happened sometime after 3 p.m. Thursday.