New Ulm Police
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash with possible injuries on North Highland near Maplewood Drive on snow and ice at 11:56 p.m Tuesday. A 1993 Chevrolet CK 1500 driven by Jordan R. Nelson, 17, New Ulm, was northbound on Highland, slid, crossed the median and hit a tree. Nelson had a possible injury. Damage was moderate to the truck. A tree was damaged.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 12:46 p.m. Monday at 20th South and Valley Street. A 2004 Chevy Blazer driven by Jane Hale, 63, Albany, was westbound on 20th South in the inside lane when she collided with a 2009 Ford Fusion driven by Katherine Austinson, 58, New Ulm, who tried to turn left from Valley onto 20th South. Damage was moderate to the front end of the Ford and light to the right front of the Chevy.
• Performed a child welfare check at the Affordable New Ulm Motel, 1427 Broadway St. S. at 6:01 p.m. Tuesday. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
• Arrested a 27-year-old New Ulm man for warrants in Kennebec County at Nova House, 1310 German St. S. at 10:07 p.m. Tuesday.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 4:02 p.m. Tuesday near 80th Street and Falcon Avenue south of Glencoe. A 2001 Chevy Impala driven by Kevin Kamps, 33, Henderson collided with a John Deere tractor driven by Leroy Meyer of Glencoe. The Minnesota State Patrol assisted. A deputy cleared with a state crash report and citation.