New Ulm Police
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at Broadway and 20th North at 3:40 p.m. Friday. A 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche driven by Charlotte E. Nack, 76, Franklin St., was southbound on Broadway when it collided with a 2008 Chevrolet Uplander driven by Joseph A. Breitkreutz, 38, New Ulm, who was eastbound on 20th North, stopped for a stop sign, then entered the intersection. Damage was moderate to both vehicles.
• Received a vandalism report at Way of the Cross, 1500 5th St. N. at 3:19 p.m. Friday. A one-inch railing was bent or broken sometimes between May 14 and 16. A damage estimate was not available.
• Arrested a 49-year-old New Ulm man on a probation violation at New Ulm Medical Center at 11:38 a.m. Thursday.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at Broadway and 16th South St. at 7:30 a.m. Friday. A 2001 Honda Civic driven by Megan Fliflet, 16, New Ulm and a 2018 Freightliner Cascadia driven by Nathan Richter, 36, Owatonna, were northbound on Broadway when the semi turned right onto 16th South but was forced to stop due to a vehicle in the intersection. The Honda rear-ended the semi. Damage was moderate to the Honda. There was no damage to the semi. Both drivers wore seat belts.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a domestic report at 204 Elm St. N.E. at 10:11 a.m Friday. A 47-year-old Sleepy Eye woman was arrested for alleged domestic assault.
• Received a dog bite report at 724 Water St. S.W. at 11:39 a.m. Friday. A mail carrier reported being biten by a Great Dane dog that was up to date on rabis shots. The dog will be quarantined for 10 days.
• Assisted Brownton Police with a theft report on 4th Ave. N. in Brownton at 11:50 p.m. Thursday.