×

NU firefighters extinguish Hardee’s fire

NEW ULM –The New Ulm Fire Department was dispatched to Hardee’s restaurant, 1701 Westridge Road for a grease fire at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26.

Smoke was in the building when firefighters arrived. The fire was contained to the restaurant exhaust system. Everyone inside was evacuated prior to firefighters arrival. Nobody was injured in the fire.

There was heavy damage to Hardee’s exhaust system and light smoke damage to the building. Firefighters were on scene for about an hour. New Ulm Police assisted.

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

COMMENTS

Starting at $4.75/week.

Subscribe Today