Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a theft report at 6:38 p.m. Saturday from a 61-year-old Hanska woman who said she believed her purse was misplaced in St. James that morning. There were credit card transactions including a $150 purchase on her account. A report will be sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Received a vandalism report at 12:15 p.m. Sunday regarding a county public access and 30 mph sign spray painted at Lakeside Road and 170th Avenue, Sigel Township. A report will be sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Received a scam/fraud report from a 91-year-old Milford Township woman who said she received a letter asking for personal information about her husband who has been dead for 17 years in order to be eligible for an estate.
New Ulm Police
• Received a tip at 8:31 a.m. Sunday on a 55-year-old Lake Crystal woman who was arrested at 915 Valley St. for felony drug possession. She was transported to the Brown County Jail.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a vandalism report at 405 Main St. W. at 1:10 p.m. Saturday. A 40-year-old Sleepy Eye man reported two slashed tires and a broken window on his vehicle. A report will be sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.
• Received a disturbance report at 417 Main St. W. at 1:28 a.m. Saturday. A 30-year-old Sleepy Eye man reported a broken rear window on his vehicle. A report will be sent to the sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.
• Received a vandalism report at 4:45 p.m. Saturday at 201 CR 3, near the city paved trail. Wooden benches near Salonek’s Pit were thrown into the water. A damage estimate was not available.