• Received a one-vehicle rollover crash report on State Highway 5, northeast of CR 12, a mile northeast of Arlington at 4:31 p.m. Saturday. A 2009 Nissan Murano driven by Mauro Reyes, 28, Norwood-Young America, went out of control on snow and slush, crossed the centerline, entered the east ditch and rolled. Reyes wore a seat belt and was transported by Arlington Ambulance Service to Ridgeview Medical Center, Arlington with unknown injuries. Vehicle damage was moderate. Arlington Police and Fire Departments assisted at the scene.
• Responded to a shed fire on South Street in Stewart at 4:14 p.m. Friday. Brownton and Stewart Fire Departments also responded.
• Observed a vehicle in the ditch near U.S. Highway 212 and Ideal Avenue, west of Glencoe at 4:32 p.m. Saturday. A tow was on the way.
• Observed a vehicle in the ditch near Highway 212 and Walden Avenue, east of Stewart at 6 p.m. Saturday. A tow later removed the vehicle from the ditch.
• Assisted Brownton Police with a disturbance on 3rd Street in Brownton. Deputies cleared with no report.