New Ulm Police
• Responded to a juvenile trouble call at 2201 N. Broadway at 5:43 p.m. Monday. A 16-year-old male left home without permission. He was in school Tuesday, police said.
• Responded to a hit-and-run cxrash in a parking lot at 319 Front St. N. at 6:54 p.m. Monday. A vehicle mirror was damaged.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Responded to a fight between two high school male students in Sleepy Eye High School at 11:52 a.m. Tuesday. A report will be sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Received a hit and run crash report at the Sleepy Eye Medical Center parking lot at 2:50 p.m. Tuesday. A vehicle bumper had minor damage. Police are waiting for suspect vehicle information on a medical center video.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at 3rd Avenue and Birch Street in Lamberton at 11:59 a.m. Tuesday. A 2005 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Robbi P. Marquardt, 36, Willmar; collided with a 2016 Ford Fusion driven by Courtney J. Huseby, 24, Vesta. Damage was minor to the truck and moderate to the Ford. Marquardt was stopped at a stop sign on 3rd Avenue, and said he didn’t see the Ford on Birch Street due to high snow banks.
• Responded to a harassment report on Mowbray Street in Stewart at 11:45 p.m. March 11. A deputy advised the person of their options.
• Responded to a medical on Mowbray Street in Stewart at 1:55 p.m. March 11. An individual was transported to the Hutchinson Hospital. Allina Ambulance and the Stewart Fire Department assisted.
• Responded to a burglary on 199th Circle west of Silver Lake at 5:42 p.m. March 11.