New Ulm Police
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 4:21 p.m. Friday in the Hy-Vee Foods parking lot. A 2014 pickup driven by Wallace Wellmann, 87, St. James, was leaving the parking lot when it collided with an unattended 2011 pickup. There was damage to the rear of the passenger side of the truck box and rear bumper of the 2011 pickup and damdage to the passenger side door, cab corner, truck box and wheel flare trim of the 2014 pickup.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 3:31 p.m. June 18 from the back alley of 209 Minnesota St. S. The bike was valued at $50. Officers found the bike two months later.
• Responded to an intoxicated 53-year-old New Ulm man who rang the wrong apartment door at 1100 16th St. N. reported at 7:22 p.m. Friday. The man was transported to the Brown County Evaluation Center, detox division.
• Responded to 23-year-old New Ulm man passed out at 5:13 a.m. Friday. The man was transported to the Brown County Evaluation Center detox division.
• Responded to a scam call at 11:31 a.m. Saturday at 324 German St. S. A 79-year-old New Ulm man reported receiving an email requesting $1,000 in Bitcoin to be sent to prevent sexually explicit photos from being emailed. An investigation found no such photos.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Responded to a person at the 300 block 3rd Ave. N.E. reporting a social security scam.
• Responded to a theft report at 1:50 p.m. Saturday at 600 Water St. S.W. The caller reported $150 sunglasses, $15 worth of movies and an MP3 cord stolen from an unlocked motor vehicle overnight.