• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries at 6:08 p.m. Sunday, June 30. A 2012 Ford Focus driven by Megan Jo O’Malley-Schmidt, 20, LeCenter, with passenger Morgan Weldon, 20, LeCenter, and a 2016 Ford Fiesta driven by Richard Richards, 38, New Prague, were traveling north on Highway 22 towards St. Peter when they collided. O’Malley-Schmidt, Weldon and Richards recieved treatment for non-life threatening injuries at River’s Edge Hospital in St. Peter. St. Peter Police, LeSueur County Sheriff’s Office and Kassota Fire assisted on the scene.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries at 8:25 a.m. Tuesday. A 2012 Peterbilt semi truck and trailer driven by Logan Meincke, 24, Elgin, and a 2018 Toyota Camry driven by Mary Bauman, 64, North Mankato, with passenger Patricia Lindblom, Mankato, 84, were eastbound on Highway 14 when they collided. Bauman and Lindblom recieved treatment at Mayo Clinic Health System Mankato.
• Assisted Glencoe Police with a fight at 1:23 a.m. Monday at 11th Street East in Glencoe. The deputies cleared with no reports.
• Responded to a report of a suspicious person at 6:43 p.m. Monday in the area of Highway 212 and Unit Avenue, east of Stewart. Brownton Police also repsonded. The suspicious person was transported to Hector. The deputy cleared with no report.
New Ulm Police
• Received a vandalism report at the Marktplatz Mall building, 110 Minnesota St. N., at 3:18 p.m. Monday. Skylights and windows were broken sometime between June 20 and July 1 with a pellet gun, rocks and bricks. Damage was estimated at several thousand dollars.
• Received a counterfeit $20 bill report from a person at Citizens Bank Minnesota at 11:05 a.m. Tuesday.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a domestic assault report at 720 Maple St. S.W. at 5:54 a.m. Tuesday. A 27-year-old Sleepy Eye woman was arrested and transported to the Brown County Jail. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s office for charge consideration.
Sibley County Sheriff
• Responded to a call about a one-vehicle crash with injuries on County Road 8, 6 miles south of Gaylord, at 8:58 a.m. July 2. Senica J. Jeffries, 39, was driving a 2000 Ford Mustang west on County Road 8, two miles east of Highway 22 when she entered the north ditch, launched off a driveway and landed in a ditch on the other side of the driveway. Jeffries and a passenger, Angela S. Schaffer, 41, were transported to Ridgeview Sibley Medical Center in Arlington by Gaylord Ambulance. Schaffer was airlifted to North Memorial Medical Center. Gaylord Fire and Rescue assisted.
• Responded to a call to assist Le Sueur Police with a suicidal female at River Park, just west of Le Sueur at 9:09 p.m., July 1. Officers found a female a mile west of the park along the river bank. As officers tried to talk to her, she experienced an unknown medical condition and fell into the water. Law enforcement and a friend of the female quickly removed her from the water. She was transported to Ridgeview Hospital in Le Sueur for further evaluation. The Le Sueur Fire Department assisted.