New Ulm Police
• Received information on a possible HRO violation at 6:47 p.m. Sept. 20 involving a 41-year-old Gibbon man texting a 40-year-old New Ulm woman. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Received information about a domestic at 7:30 a.m. Sept. 21 on the 1300 block German Street South involving a 41-year-old New Ulm woman and a juvenile female. No injuries or damage were reported. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Arrested a 57-year-old New Ulm man on an Olmstead County warrant at 3rd Street South and Valley at 7:47 a.m. Sept. 21.
• Police reported unkempt living conditions for a 57-year-old New Ulm man living at Broadway Haus, 300 N. Broadway, who was assisted by Allina Ambulance after he fell at 12:56 p.m. Sept. 22. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Called about an assault at Casey’s General Store, 1101 Main Street East at 11:04 a.m. Sept. 20. Two store employees were involved in a verbal disagreement. One employee put their hands on the other. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.