New Ulm Police
• Received a report at 10:23 a.m. Wednesday of a 15-year-old New Ulm High School girl who was suspended from school and did not return home. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a report at 5 p.m. Monday of a possible OFP (order for protection) violation involving an 36-year-old Sleepy Eye woman and a 33-year-old Sleepy Eye woman regarding driving near a workplace on 14th St. S. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
•Received a school bus stop arm violation report involving a 57-year-old New Ulm driver at 4:31 p.m. Monday at Payne St. S. and 17th St. S. Nobody was hurt, no damage reported. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Received a report of a green, 1999 Olds Intrique stolen from a residence on the 500 block of Lincoln St. W. at 8:09 a.m. Wednesday. The vehicle owner said the vehicle with keys inside was stolen sometime between 9 p.m. Tuesday and 7:45 a.m. Wednesday. The car has front passenger side fender damage. Reports were done for documentation and sent to state and national stolen vehicle databases.
• Called to a disturbance report at 3:42 a.m. Wednesday at 220 Bagen Ave. N. A caller thought somebody was trying to enter a garage. Police did not find anyone.
• Received a report of a personal injury accident at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday at County Road 8 and County Road 20. Van Mettler, 56, of Mankato was westbound on 20 in a 2019 Freightliner. Shawn Krzmarzick, 33, of Sleepy Eye, was southbound on 8 in a 2006 Ford F-150. The vehicles collided, with the impact occurring on the driver’s side of Krzmarzick’s vehicle. Mettler was not injured. Sleepy Eye Ambulance transported Krzmarzick to Sleepy Eye Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
• Performed an attempt to locate an 11-year-old Milford Township girl who reportedly rode off on her a bicycle at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The girl was found about three hours later and transported to New Ulm Medical Center. A deputy said she was not seriously hurt. Reports were done for documentation and Brown County Human Services.