New Ulm Police
• Police stopped a vehicle at 12th St. N. and German Street at 4:23 p.m. Tuesday for running a stop sign. The driver had no vehicle insurance. The vehicle was towed. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Received a scam/fraud report at 4:55 p.m. Tuesday from a resident who said their debit card information was used to buy an item online for $167.51. The item was sent to another address. A report was sent to a police investigator.
• Received a hit-and-run report at Vogel Arena at 7:37 p.m. Tuesday. A vehicle was legally parked when it was struck on the driver’s side, damaging a mirror and door.
• Received an assault report involving a 29-year-old New Ulm woman at a group home at 2415 N. Broadway at 8:18 p.m. Tuesday. The woman was arrested. A report was sent to the city attorney’s office for charge consideration.
• Received a disturbance report at 2526 Bridge St. S. at 12:26 a.m. Wednesday. A 32-year-old Hanska man was arrested for second-degree assault.