• Responded to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 14, Courtland Township, Nicollet County at 5:33 p.m. Monday. A 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix driven by Tera M. Willaert, 34, New Ulm, was westbound on Highway 14 when she was struck by a westbound 2010 Toyota Corolla driven by Neil S. Grabow, 54, Comfrey. Both drivers wore seat belts, had non-life-threatening injuries and were transported to New Ulm Medical Center. An airbag deployed in the Toyota. Alcohol was not involved. Courtland firefighters, Allina Ambulance and the Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
New Ulm Police
• Responded to a theft report at 8:42 a.m. Monday at Rader’s Used Cars & Towing, 605 Front St. N. Tires and wheels valued at $1,500 were reported stolen from a vehicle sometime after 7 p.m. Sunday and Monday morning.
• Responded to a domestic report at 1:54 p.m. Monday at 2418 N. Broadway. A 57-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for domestic assault and transported to the Brown County Jail. The alleged victim had superficial cuts and bruises and did not seek medical attention.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with minor injuries at the intersection of CR 13 and 25 south of New Ulm at 5:51 p.m. Sept. 4. A 2016 Ford Focus driven by Gabrielle DeAndrade, 19, Mankato, was west bound on CR 25, failed to stop at a stop sign and collided with a 2019 GMC Yukon driven by Clyde Larson, 50, 14772, Hanska, who was northbound on CR 13. DeAndrade was transported by ambulance to the New Ulm Medical Center Emergency Room, treated for minor injuries and released. Larson and his five passengers were not injured. Both vehicles were towed from the crash scene. New Ulm Police, the Minnesota State Patrol and Allina Ambulance assisted.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash without injuries reported at 9:51 p.m. Friday near the intersection of U.S. Highway 71 and Redwood County Highway 16. A 2005 Chrysler Town & Country mini van driven by Aaron Biege, 23, Boscobel, Wi. was westbound on CR 16, drove through a t-intersection and 40 yards into and out of a corn field next to the road. Vehicle damage was moderate.
• Responded to a vehicle in the ditch at 1:28 a.m. Saturday near Melody Avenue and 110th Street, west of Glencoe. Joshua McKinney, 41, Brownton, was arrested for probable cause DWI, possession of brass knuckles and driving without a valid license.
• Responded to a court order violation at 11:36 a.m., Saturday on Powers Street, Stewart. A deputy cleared with a report.
• Responded to a child custody issue at 5:25 p.m. Sunday on Powers Street, Stewart. The situation was mediated.