• Kent A. Rubendall, 38, Gibbon, appeared on a Felony Violation of an Order For Protection and Driving After Cancellation Inimical to Public Safety May 30. Court bail set at $5,000 cash or $50,000 bond. He was scheduled to appear in court at 11 a.m., June 6.
• Jason P. Presler, 46, Gaylord, appeared at a Rule 8 Hearing on a Motor Vehicle Theft charge. An omnibus hearing was requested and set for 11 a.m. June 27. He will remain in the Sibley County Jail pending bail posting.
• Lukas J. Melges, 20, Morton, appeared at a Rule 8 Hearing for Gross Misdemeanor 5th Degree Possession of a Controlled Substance. He requested an omnibus hearing set for 9:45 a.m., June 20. He was released on previous conditions including not using or possessing alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
• Sean M. Bernier, 31, St. Bonifacious pled guilty for 4th Degree Assault and 2nd Degree DWI Test Refusal. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered and sentencing was set for 11 a.m. July 25. He will remain in jail subject to bail posting.
• Brittney M. Nussbaum, 21, Brownton, pled guilty to Felony Financial Transaction Card Fraud. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered. Sentencing was set for 1 p.m., July 25. She will remain in custody subject to bail posting.