Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Stopped a vehicle driven by a Redwood Falls juvenile female at 2:58 p.m. Nov. 16 at CR 30 and CR 8, Eden Township. The driver was ticketed for speeding 77 mph in a 55 zone.
New Ulm Police
• Assisted the Brown County Sheriff’s Office in a report of a missing 15-year-old girl on the 15000 block, Oakwood Ave. at 10:21 p.m. The girl did not return home after school. She was found in Brown County at 3 a.m. unharmed and transported home. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
• Stopped a vehicle at 4th St. N. and Broadway at 4:39 a.m. Nov. 17. A 28-year-old New Ulm male was ticketed for illegal window tint.
• Ticketed a 53-year-old Hanska woman for speeding 42/30 at Broadway and 11th St. N. at 4:44 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Ticketed a 19-year-old New Ulm male for speeding, speed not listed, at Front and 7th St. N. at 5:21 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Ticketed a 69-year-old New Ulm woman for speeding 50 mph in a 30 mph zone at Garden St. N. and Maplewood Dri. at 7:56 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Ticketed an 43-year-old Brooklyn, Iowa man for driving with wireless communication device at Broadway and 2nd St. S. at 10:55 a.m. Nov. 17.
• Ticketed a 20-year-old Morgan male for illegal window tint and warned him for tires and muffler at 1:32 p.m. Nov. 17 at Broadway and 17th St. S.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash at Highway 212/Division Street, Brownton, Sumter Township, McLeod County at 6:24 p.m. Nov. 16. A 2012 Honda Civic driven by a 17-year-old was southbound on Division St. when he collided with a 2013 Ford F150 driven westbound on Highway 212 by Derek Randy Lentz, 39, Hector. Lentz was transported to a Glencoe hospital with non-life threatening injuries. He did not wear a seat belt. The teenager wore a seat belt. Airbags deployed in both vehicles. Alcohol was not involved. Brownton Police and Fire, the McLeod County Sheriff’s Office and Allina Ambulance assisted.