• Deputy reported being bit by a pit bull dog on the 19000 block of CR 1, North Star Township while serving papers at 4:20 p.m. Nov. 15. The bite drew blood. The deputy went to New Ulm Medical Center for treatment. Dog vaccine shots were up to date. The dog should be monitored for 10 days.
New Ulm Police
• Responded to a 36-year-old New Ulm woman at 1100 16th St. N. with repeated mental health issues at 5:58 p.m. Nov. 15. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
• Received a stolen vehicle report from a 26-year-old New Ulm man at 8:44 p.m. Nov. 15 at 410 N. Franklin. It was determined the vehicle was repossessed. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a suspicious activity report at 12:35 a.m. Nov. 16 at Jefferson and 17th St. N. A 20-year-old Chicago man was ticketed for expired registration and no proof of insurance.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 12th St. N. Nov. 16. A 41-year-old Sleepy Eye man was ticketed for cellphone use.
• Stopped a 46-year-old New Ulm man and ticketed him for driving after revocation and using a cell phone while driving at Broadway and 6th St. N. at 8:53 a.m. Nov. 16.
• Stopped an 18-year-old New Ulm man at 3rd St. N. and Broadway Nov. 16 and ticketed him for cellphone use.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 17th St. N. at 11:19 a.m. Nov. 16 and ticketed a 50-year-old Lake Crystal woman for driving after revocation and cellphone use.
• Stopped a vehicle at 7th St. N. and Broadway at 11:38 a.m. Nov. 16 and ticketed a 19-year-old Columbus, Ga. man for cellphone use and warned him for failure to update a driver’s license.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 5th St. S. at 11:56 a.m. Nov. 16 and ticketed a 20-year-old Madison Lake male for cellphone use.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 5th St. N. at 12:37 p.m. Nov. 16 and ticketed a 19-year-old Sleepy Eye male for cellphone use.
• Stopped a vehicle at State Highways 15 and 14 at 12:52 p.m. Nov. 16 and ticketed a 47-year-old East Bethel man for cellphone use.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 20th St. N. at 1:03 p.m. Nov. 16 and ticketed a 67-year-old New Ulm woman for speeding 45 in a 30 mph zone.
• Issued a city junk ordinance violation notice to a 74-year-old New Ulm woman and 78-year-old New Ulm man at 414 S. Franklin St. The couple has two weeks to comply.
• Received a theft report of a wallet with debit and gift cards stolen from the boys high school locker room at 8:57 p.m. Nov. 15. A report was done for documentation.