• Received a suspicious activity report from a caller on CR 8, Mulligan Township at 5:21 a.m. May 14. A dark-colored, older Chevy pickup was reported driving into a driveway. When the resident turned on lights, the vehicle left and drove into nearby Watonwan County. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a suspicious activity report from a caller near CR 22 and CR 8, Mulligan Township at 2:23 a.m. May 15. A 29-year-old Darfur man was a passenger in a blacked out vehicle stopped on the roadside. He was not arrested.
• A car-deer rollover crash involving a 2014 Chevy Silverado pickup was reported with possible but not reported injuries at 225th Street and CR 11, Milford Township at 3:46 a.m. May 13. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
• Responded to a domestic call on the 2100 block of CR 10, Stark Township at 7:38 p.m. May 15. A report on a juvenile sibling argument was sent to Brown County Human Services.
New Ulm Police
• Received a report of juveniles chasing cars near the intersection of 14th South and German at 1:19 p.m. May 13. Police found eight and four-year-old girls and a five-year-old male playing in the street. Police found the mother, a 28-year-old New Ulm woman at a nearby residence. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
• Responded to a parking complaint at 12:10 a.m. May 14 on the 300 block of North German Street. It was learned that the vehicle was stolen in Redwood Falls. Redwood Falls police said the vehicle could be returned to the owner, a 58-year-old Sanborn man. The vehicle did not appear to be damaged.
• Arrested a 41-year-old Morgan man for gross misdemeanor driving with a cancelled driver’s license-inimical to public safety after noticing an expired license tab at Highway 14 and Jefferson Street North at 7:18 p.m. May 15.