Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a verbal and physical domestic call at 11:35 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Last Chance Saloon, 101 Broadway, Hanska, involving a 29-year-old New Ulm man and 21-year-old Courtland woman. No medical attention sought. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Performed a welfare check at 12 p.m. Sept. 16 at 315 Center, Cobden involving a 64-year-old Cobden man with mental health issues. He was not found to be suicidal. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 32-year-old New Ulm man for an Order For Protection violation at 1318 S. German St. The call was received at 3:37 p.m. Sept. 17. Reports were sent to Brown County Probation and the City of New Ulm Attorney’s Office.
• Stopped a vehicle at Minnesota and 7th North streets at 5:29 p.m. Sept. 17. A 45-year-old Montevideo man was cited for drug possession, dangerous weapon possession and failure to maintain vehicle lane. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Stopped at vehicle driven by a 19-year-old Thief River Falls man at 12:42 a.m. Sept. 18. The suspect was cited for under 21 alcohol possession.
• Transported a 40-year-old Hutchinson man to detox after he was found passed out in a business entryway on the first block of Minnesota St. N. at 6:58 p.m. Sept. 16. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a domestic call at 10:34 p.m. Sept. 16 between a 57-year-old woman 56-year-old man, both of New Ulm. The parties agreed to separate. A report was sent to CADA (Committee Against Domestic Assault).
• Received an assault report at 11:20 p.m. Sept. 16 regarding a 24-year-old New Ulm man at New Ulm Medical Center. The man had minor injuries. A report was sent to investigators.
• A man was arrested for DUI after a vehicle was stopped at 1:39 a.m. at Summit and Jonathon Dr. at 1:39 a.m. Sept. 17. No other information was available.