Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• A Brown County Highway Department worker found two wallets in a ditch near 150th Street and CR 8, Mulligan Township at 11:39 a.m. Sept. 15 that were traced to an earlier theft. Identification and cards were left in the wallet, but $200 was missing from one wallet, according to an individual who reported losing the wallet. A report was made for documentation.
New Ulm Police
• Received a scam/fraud report at 6:27 p.m. Sept. 14 from a 68-year-old New Ulm woman reported buying a $500 Apple gift card and providing the serial numbers to a phone scammer. A report was done for document.
• Received a report at 7:43 a.m. Sept. 14 of three female and one male juvenile climbing in and out of dryers at B&J Laundromat, 506 Center. A dryer door was reported broken.
• Received a juvenile trouble call at 11:06 a.m. Sept. 15 at River Bend Area Learning Center, 1315 S. Broadway St. A 16-year-old rural Hutchinson female was accused of pulling the hair of a staff member, a 54-year-old New Ulm woman. No medical attention was sought. Police said the school is pursuing charges. Reports were sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office and Renville County Human Services.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a criminal damage to property report at 10:30 a.m. Sept. 15 of an attempted overnight vehicle theft at 135 Main St. E. The caller said the center console was broken out, disabling the vehicle. Damage was estimated at $450. Police are looking for a suspect. A report was done for documentation.