New Ulm Police
• Received a verbal domestic report at 1426 N. Minnesota St. at 11:39 p.m. June 21. No damage or injuries were reported. A 38-year-old New Ulm man was transported to the Brown County Evaluation Center Detox Division. A report was done for documentation.
• Arrested a 40-year-old Mankato woman at 9:30 a.m. June 23 at New Ulm Medical Center on a Blue Earth County probation violation. A report was sent to Blue Earth County Probation.
• Transported a 34-year-old New Ulm man to detox for his own safety from 1513 Payne St. N. after he got into a verbal argument with his father. Nobody was hurt, no damage reported. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a report of illegal dumping of pallets off the Cottonwood River bridge near TH 15 and Bridge St. s. at 2:04 p.m. June 24. A report was done for documentation.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Received a two-vehicle crash with non-life-threatening injuries on Highway 212 and Lace Avenue, Sumter Township, McLeod County, at 12:23 p.m. June 24. Mary M. Papenfuss, 65, Winsted, was driving a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer westbound on Highway 212 when she collided with Alyssa K. Zellmann, 18, Brownton, who was driving a 2011 Ford F150 westbound on Highway 212. Papenfuss was transported to Ridgeview Medical Center, Waconia. Zellmann as transported to Hutchinson Health Hospital. Both drivers wore seat belts. The McLeod County Sheriff’s Office assisted.