New Ulm Police
• Received a runaway report at 1 p.m. Tuesday of a 15-year-old female last seen at 12:45 p.m. Tuesday near 7th South Street and Valley Street. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a theft report at 6:16 p.m. Monday of a fat tire mountain bicycle, possibly a bike taken from 1513 Payne St. N. Estimated value is $75-100.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received an harassment report at 7:35 a.m. Tuesday from a Ross Park resident. Police advised the caller to get an harassment restraining order against the person harassing them by contacting Brown County Victim’s Services, the Council Against Domestic Abuse.
• Received a juvenile trouble call at 11:02 p.m. Monday at Eagles Park. Police contacted the parents of several juveniles who were said to be yelling and screaming. A report was done for documentation.
McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle rollover crash near Falcon Ave. and 140th St. northeast of Glencoe at 2:45 a.m. June 19. Boyd Draeger, 25, Brownton, was driving a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado. He wore a seat belt but was transferred to Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis for evaluation. Glencoe Police, Fire, Allina Ambulance and Life Link assisted. The crash is under investigation.