New Ulm Police
• Received a suspicious activity report at 10:59 a.m. May 5 of possible animal screams. The caller reported finding dead rabbits without heads. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a disturbance report at 9:21 p.m. May 4 on the first block of Jefferson Street North from the mother of a 17-year-old New Ulm youth said to be out of control. A television was damaged, and a door was ripped off the hinges, police said. No injuries were reported. The youth left the residence and spent the night with a relative. A report was sent to Brown County Probation.
• Received a theft report at 9:52 a.m. May 5 of the loss of four oak boards from the 700 block of Front Street South. The boards were valued at $50 each. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a report at 9:09 a.m. May 5 from New Ulm Mobile Village from a 39-year-old New Ulm woman who believed her identity was stolen. She reported not receiving her income tax return, false information about filing unemployment and said her social media accounts were hacked. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a disturbance call at 11:41 a.m. May 5 of explosions heard at New Ulm Steel & Recycling, 218 19th St. S. A report was done for documentation.