Brown County Sheriff
• Responded to an alarm at 13262 CR 25, Cottonwood Township at 1:13 a.m. Monday. An overnight break-in was reported and items stolen. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office assisted a suspect search with a drone. No more information was available. The case is under investigation.
• Responded to a crash at CR 24 and CR 13, Cottonwood Township at 8:22 a.m. Monday. A vehicle believed to be a BMW, according to a witness, drove off the road and hit a guard rail leading to a bridge before leaving the area. The crash is under investigation.
New Ulm Police
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with injuries at 12th St. N. and Broadway, 9:50 a.m. Monday. Mathew Meidl, 53, New Ulm, was westbound on 12th North on a 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle when he collided with a 2014 Dodge driven by Maddox Mortensen, 18, Courtland, who was northbound on Broadway. Meidl had a leg injury. Damage was moderate to the left side of the Dodge and front end of the motorcycle.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a theft report from the Sturm Funeral Home parking lot at 12:29 p.m. Monday. About $1,000 in cash was reported stolen overnight from a vehicle parked in the parking lot. A report was done for documentation.
Sibley County Sheriff
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on TH 22 and 340th Street, Sibley Township, Sibley County at 1:15 p.m. Monday. Alfred Holmbeck, 79, Gaylord, was driving the car and was transported to a hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Judith Holmbeck, 79, Gaylord, was treated on scene and released. Afterburner Towing towed the vehicle from the crash site.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a car-deer crash near Highway 212 and Imperial Ave., southwest of Glencoe at 4:36 a.m. Sept. 24. A deputy cleared without a report.
• Responded to a vehicle in the ditch near TH 15 and 57th St., southwest of Brownton at 5:30 a.m. Sept. 24. The vehicle was towed. A deputy cleared without a report.
• Responded to a theft report on Nature Ave., southeast of Brownton, at 10:51 a.m. Sept. 24. A deputy cleared with a report.
• Responded to a child custody issue on Prior St., Stewart, at 3:49 p.m. Sept. 24. The situation was mediated. A deputy cleared without a report.
• Responded to a harassment report on 108th St., northwest of Brownton at 9:36 p.m., Sept. 24. A deputy cleared with a report.