New Ulm Police
• Received a catalytic converter theft report from Mike’s Collision, 809 20th St. N. at 7:50 a.m. Friday. A loss estimate was not available. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a welfare check request at Kwik Trip, 1521 S. Broadway at 11:43 p.m. Wednesday involving a 21-year-old New Ulm man who cut himself on his wrist. He was transported to New Ulm Medical Center. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a school bus stop arm violation report on CR 29 at 8:43 a.m. Friday. A 16-year-old New Ulm male said he was distracted and drove around the bus. Nobody was hurt and no damage was reported. A report will go to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Received a mailbox vandalism report on CR 9, Albin Township at 2:51 p.m. Thursday. The mailbox was not demolished. A report was done for documentation.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a vehicle broken window report at 833 Water St. S.W. at 8:12 a.m. Friday. No estimate was available. A report will be sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.