New Ulm Police
• Received a scam/fraud report from an 87-year-old New Ulm woman on the 1000 block of Garden St. N. who reported losing $500 at 2:51 p.m. June 30. A report was referred to a police investigator.
• Arrested a 73-year-old New Ulm man on a harassment restraining order violation reported at 4:24 p.m. June 30 involving a 36-year-old New Ulm woman at 912 S. Broadway. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Arrested a 67-year-old New Ulm man on an arrest warrant after he was reported to be yelling at the Broadway Haus at 6:15 p.m. June 30. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Arrested a 29-year-old New Ulm man for second-degree DWI at Smiley’s Tavern at 12:38 a.m. July 1. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Received an attempt to locate request at 8:42 a.m. July 1 regarding a Nova House client on commitment who was last seen in Mankato.