Brown County Sheriff
• Took a theft report about three signs missing in Mound Creek County Park, Stately Township, at 8:46 p.m. June 28. A damage estimate was not available. There are no suspects. A report was done for documentation.
• Arrested a 29-year-old Mankato man on a Blue Earth County arrest warrant at CR 13/22, Lake Hanska Township at 9:57 a.m. June 29. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a scam/fraud report from a 76-year-old Hanska woman on the 400 block of Viking Ave. N. who said she was called by an unknown caller She did not give any personal information and hung up on the caller. A report was done for documentation.
New Ulm Police
• Received a two-vehicle crash report with possible injuries at 11:22 a.m. June 30 at Center and Franklin Streets. A 2000 Ford Taurus driven by Marcia A. White, 78, New Ulm, was westbound on Center when she collided with a 2016 Jeep Compass driven by Janice C. Firchau, 78, Truman, who as northbound on Franklin. Firchau said she stopped at the stop sign, didn’t see any vehicles, and proceeded into the intersection when the crash happened. Both vehicles had severe/disabling damage. Firchau was transported to New Ulm Medical Center (NUMC) by Allina EMS. White was transported to NUMC by her son.
• A 25-year-old New Ulm man living on the 1500 block of German St. N. reported a scam/fraud report involving a $4,000 check cashed in the Twin Cities that came back due to insufficient funds. A report was done for documentation.