Brown County Sheriff
• Received a theft report at 12:17 p.m. June 27 of prescription medication from a vehicle over the weekend. A report was done for documentation.
New Ulm Police
• Received a criminal damage to property report at 7:53 a.m. June 28. A resident at 1247 Maplewood Dr. said somebody in a larger vehicle drove on their hydro-seeded lawn between 10 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a call from a resident at 1414 Front St. N. at 12:38 p.m. June 27 that a 13-year-old New Ulm boy took the keys and drove a vehicle that was borrowed to a friend. The vehicle broke down and was towed. Nobody was hurt. Vehicle damage was unknown. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for review.
• Performed a welfare check on a 15-year-old Springfield girl near Central St. and Cass Ave. at 10:43 p.m. June 26. The girl was transported to Sleepy Eye Medical Center for mental evaluation. A report will be sent to Brown County Human Services.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a domestic incident on TH 22, northwest of Glencoe at 2:26 p.m. June 27. Anthony Wagner, 50, Litchfield, was arrested for domestic assault and interfering with an emergency phone call. He was transported to the McLeod County Jail in Glencoe. Deputies cleared with reports.