New Ulm Police
New Ulm Police
• Received a three-vehicle crash report without injuries on South Broadway, near Cottonwood Street at 12:51 p.m. June 14. A 2017 Honda Ridgeline driven by Brett A. Oetken, 60, LeMars, IA was northbound on the inside of South Broadway, near Hy-Vee and Best Western when he collided with a trailer attached to a 2003 Ford Crown Victoria, driven by Kevin C. White, 57, New Ulm, who was in the outside lane when Oetken tried to merge into the outside lane. Damage was minor to the rear passenger side of the Honda and minot to the trailer attached to the Ford.
• Responded to a theft report at Walmart Super Center, 1720 Westridge Road at 6:03 p.m. June 13. The suspect, a 34-year-old Dunnel man, was stopped before he left store property with 1,320.04 worth of merchandise. Police continue to investigate the incident.
• Responded to a verbal domestic between a 58-year-old New Ulm man and 53-year-old New Ulm woman at 400 State St. S. at 6:35 p.m. June 13. Nobody was hurt. No damage was reported.
• Responded to a disturbance report behind Dominos Pizza, 315 Minnesota St. N. at 12:02 p.m. June 13. A 23-year-old Mankato man and a 24-year-old N. Mankato woman face controlled substance and drug paraphernalia possession charges. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Responded to a number of civil disputes at 315 Elm St. N.W. June 12 and 13. No injuries or damage was reported. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.
Redwood County Sheriff
• Responded to an SUV-deer crash without reported injuries on CSAH 6 reported at 8:16 p.m. June 12. Jean Gode, 68, Sanborn, was southbound in a Buick Enclave on CSAH 6 when a deer ran in front of her, causing a collision. Lamberton Ambulance assisted but Gode was cleared at the scene. The SUV was towed by a private company.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a smoke report on 125th Street northwest of Glencoe at 10 a.m. June 11. The Glencoe Fire Department also responded. The fire was extinguished. A deputy cleared without a report.
• Responded to a burglary report on 115th Street, northwest of Glencoe at 12:04 p.m. June 13. A deputy cleared with a report.
• Responded to a theft report on TH 22, southwest of Glencoe at 5:16 p.m. June 13. A deputy cleared with a report.