New Ulm Police
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash without injury at 10th South and Broadway at 9:13 p.m. June 10. A 2019 Kenworth truck driven by McKinley Jordan, 29, Lancaster, Tx. was on 10th South, trying to turn north onto Broadway when a rear trailer tire clipped a fire hydrant, damaged the tire and hydrant.
• Responded to a welfare check request at the New Ulm Motel, 1427 S. Broadway at 8:57 p.m., June 10. A report was sent to an investigator and Brown County Human Services.
• Received a report of a patio umbrella stolen between 10 p.m. June 10 and 11 a.m. June 11 at 1444 Hillstop St. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a welfare check request at Lola’s – An American Bistro, 16 Minnesota St. N. at 1:47 p.m. June 11. An intoxicated, 58-year-old New Ulm woman had injuries to her face, arms and hand. She was transported by ambulance to the New Ulm Medical Center Emergency Room for treatment. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a vandalism report at 21 Jefferson St. N. at 7:22 a.m., June 10. Two small holes believed caused by a BB gun were found in a window. Damage was estimated at $300. A report was done for documentation.
Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a report at 11:14 a.m. June 11 of a theft of eight gallons of Roundup, 2.5 gallons of weed killer and 1.5 gallons of Stinger from a residence on CR 7, Eden Township, sometime June 7. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a vandalism report at 12:24 p.m. June 11 of a broken post and address sign on TH 4, Albin Township. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a report at 5:03 p.m. June 9 of a City of New Ulm electric scooter found at Clear Lake, 20029 170th Avenue, Sigel Township. A report was done for documentation.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a criminal damage to property report at 12:45 p.m. June 10 from a man living at 315 Elm St. N.W. He said a motorcycle gas tank and plants on his property were damaged by a woman in the previous 24 hours. The woman denied doing it. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office for review.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on TH 22 at 120th Street, Glencoe Township, McLeod County at 1:21 p.m. June 10. A 2018 GMC Acadia driven by Thomas R. Johnson, 72, Belle Plaine was northbound on TH 22, left the road on a curve and crashed into a detached garage on the east side of the road. Johnson and a passenger, Marilyn C. Johnson, 72, Belle Plaine, were transported to Glencoe Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. He wore a seat belt. Both of them wore seat belts. Alcohol was not involved.