Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Stopped a 42-year Faribault man for speeding at County Road 29 and County Road 10 at 10:51 a.m. April 5. The man paid cash for a Dakota County arrest warrant and was released. He was cited for driving after cancellation-inimical to public safety and expired registration. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
New Ulm Police
• Received a report of two locks cut and possible thefts at All Store Public Storage, 2119 Garden St. N. at 5:52 p.m. April 4. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a suspicious activity report at 1001 S. Broadway at 9:20 p.m. April 4. A 21-year-old homeless Minneapolis woman was transported to a Mankato crisis nursery. A report was done for documentation.
• Received a theft report of a black, white, and red Trek men’s bicycle at 817 2nd St. s. at 12:02 p.m. April 5. It was not known just when the bike was stolen. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a single-vehicle crash report at Garden St. and Paffrath Ave. S. at 11:30 p.m., April 4. A 24-year-old Sanborn woman was driving a 2018 Ford Focus that was found near a dead end on Paffrath Ave. S. She blew a .13 preliminary breath test and .121 two and one-half hours later at the Brown County Jail. The woman was cleared at New Ulm Medical Center before she was taken to jail.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on Highway 1 near Morgan at 1:16 p.m. April 1. A 2016 Dodge Caravan driven by Abigail T. Riley, 15, Graham, Wash. attempted to turn into a driveway and entered the ditch. She was transported by Morgan Ambulance to Carris Health, Redwood Falls, with non life-threatening injuries. Injured passengers were Adonis Schmidt, 3; and Julia Neis, 37. Vehicle damage was estimated at about $1,000. TNT Roadside towing assisted.
• Responded to a one-vehicle rollover without reported injuries near the 400 block of Highway 6 at 1:58 p.m. April 2. A Chevy pickup driven by Ashley K. Noerenberg, 31, Worthington, left the road, went through a barrier and rolled before hitting a tree.