New Ulm Police
• Stopped a 54-year-old New Ulm man driving that police recognized from previous contacts at Front St. N. and 3rd St. N. at 4:10 p.m. Feb. 21. A report including charges of cancelled driver’s license-inimical to public safety, failure to transfer title and no insurance was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash report without injuries on Highway 19 and Highway 6 west of Redwood Falls at 11:05 p.m. Feb. 21. A 2018 Volvo semi tractor/trailer driven by Spenser Skalicky, 23, Clara City, failed to stop for a stop sign and traveled through the intersection, hit a road sign and came to a stop in a field on the south side of Highway 19. The crash is under investigation.
McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a snowmobile-car crash near 100th St. and Tagus Ave., northwest of Brownton at 12:53 a.m. Feb. 19. A 2012 Ski Doo 800X snowmobile driven by a 13-year-old Hutchinson boy and a 1998 Ford Explorer driven by Catherine Morris, 69, Lake Benton, collided. The boy was transported to Hutchinson Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Sibley County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on County Road 6 (Scenic Byway Road), about two miles north of Henderson at 7:37 a.m. Feb. 18. Theresa Wentzlaff, 58, Henderson, was southbound on County Road 6 in a 2016 Buick Enclave, lost control on ice, ran off the road to the right and hit a guard rail. Vehicle damage was heavy. Wentzlaff was transported privately to a local hospital for treatment for precautionary measures.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Arrested a 40-year-old Sleepy Eye man and a 44-year-old Sleepy Eye woman for probation violations at 405 Main St. W. at 1:12 p.m. Feb. 22.