New Ulm Police
• Received a vandalism report of a vehicle egged overnight at 700 State St. N. at 3:21 p.m. Jan. 7. A damage estimate was not available.
• Assisted Allina Ambulance at Harman Park where a 38-year-old Creighton, Neb. woman slid down a hill and into a ballpark fence. The woman was transported to New Ulm Medical Center for medical treatment.
• Stopped a vehicle at N. Broadway and 17th Street N. at 10:37 a.m. Jan. 8. A 25-year-old homeless woman was cited for no driver’s license, no vehicle insurance, drug paraphernalia possession and a small amount of marijuana. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash at CR 25/CR 13, Sigel Township at 7:18 p.m. Jan. 7. Vehicles were driven by Joel Dunham, 46, New Ulm; and Colton Kunkel, 23, Comfrey. No more information was available.
• Responded to a DWI call at 32161 U.S. Highway 14, Leavenworth Township at 8:10 p.m. Jan. 7. A 31-year-old Hayward, Wis. man was transported to the New Ulm Evaluation Center, Detox Division.