Sleepy Eye Police
• Responded to a burglary at Hardee’s, 320 Main St. W. Sunday, Jan. 3 that occurred sometimes between 10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 2 and 5 a.m. Jan. 3. Forced entry was made through a broken window. The business was closed during the burglary and money was missing. The amount of missing money was not disclosed. Sleepy Eye Police continue to investigate. If you have more information on the burglary, please call 507-794-3711.
New Ulm Police
• Responded to a civil dispute at New Ulm Mobile Village, 2526 S. Bridge St. at 4:51 a.m. Jan. 3. The caller said a generator was running at the residence and was concerned about possible damage to it. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded with the Brown County Sheriff’s Office to an erratic driving complaint on TH 14, just west of New Ulm at 4:09 p.m. Jan. 4. A 46-year-old Springfield woman was found in a vehicle in the north ditch. She was cited for driving after license revocation.
• Responded to a domestic call at 1301 S. Franklin at 9:57 p.m. Jan. 4. A New Ulm man was arrested for misdemeanor domestic assault and disorderly conduct. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Responded to a domestic call at New Ulm Mobile Village, 2526 S. Bridge St., at 9:20 a.m. Jan. 5. Police are looking for a 40-year-old New Ulm man who fled the scene. A report for charge consideration was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Responded to a dog bite complaint at 1017 5th St. N. at 1:10 p.m. Jan. 5. A yellow lab bit a person who had a minor injury and refused medical treatment. No further information was available.
Sibley County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without reported injuries at 12:35 p.m. Dec. 30 at the intersection of TH 19 and CR 2 in Gibbon. A Sibley County snowplow driven by Anthony Freidlund, 34, was southbound on CR 2, clearing snow when he attempted to back up to clear more snow near the intersection when he collided with a 2006 Ford F250 driven by Shaine Emmons, 32, Gibbon. Damage was severe to the Ford. The snow plow was not damaged.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash without reported injuries at 11:03 a.m. Dec. 31 on CR 2, about 2 1/2 miles south of Gibbon. A 2005 Jeep Cherokee driven by Brody Conklin, 32, was westbound when he lost control on a curve, entered the south ditch and collided with nearby trees. Vehicle damage was moderate. Conklin reported wearing a seat belt. The Gibbon Fire Dept. and Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without reported injuries at the intersection of CR 8 and 9, about 9 miles south of Arlington at 12:27 p.m. Jan. 4. A 2015 Nissan Altima driven by James Broich, 68, Mankato, was westbound on CR 9, attempting to turn north onto CR 9 when he collided with a 2005 Peterbuilt semi driven by Alan Bebo, 41, Lester Prairie, who attempted to turn east onto CR 8. Damage was heavy to the Nissan front end and minor to a semi trailer wheel.