Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Arrested a 27-year-old Redwood County man who was walking three miles north of Springfield on CR 4 at 6:30 p.m. Monday. The man was wanted for domestic assault. He was later picked up by the Redwood County Sheriff’s Office.
New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 22-year-old New Ulm man for domestic assault at 10:31 a.m. Monday at 519 1/2 1st St. S. The alleged victim, an 18-year-old New Ulm female, did not seek medical attention. Reports were sent to Brown County Probation, CADA (Committee Against Domestic Assault), and the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• A 30-year-old New Ulm man reported a 36-year-old New Ulm woman took an entertainment center and cologne from his residence at 826 Sunrise Dr. at 2:58 p.m. Monday. He was advised to get an order for protection.
• A 43-year-old New Ulm man reported being assaulted by a 63-year-old man at a group home at 1411 Payne St. BN. at 8:27 p.m. Monday. He did not seek medical attention. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
• A 35-year-old New Ulm man reported at 12:04 p.m. Tuesday that someone threw human feces at his vehicle at 1100 16th St. N. No report was sent.