Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a scam report at 6:33 p.m. Wednesday from an Eden Township resident who said they were called and told their grandchild needed money. Funds were sent via UPS but were intercepted and returned to the complainant. No more information was available.
• Responded to a crash report without injuries at CR 8 and CR 18 at 10:56 p.m. Wednesday involving a semi tractor trailer and a tractor pulling a digger. More information was not available.
New Ulm Police
• Stopped a a vehicle at 1st St. South and State St. at 3:08 p.m. Wednesday. The driver, a 21-year-old New Ulm woman was cited for failure to stop and no proof of insurance. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Stopped a vehicle Broadway and 2nd St. North at 8:07 a.m.Thursday. A 26-year-old New Ulm woman was cited for no insurance and expired registration. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Received a possible scam report from a 68-year-old Sleepy Eye resident calling from New Ulm. The report was forwarded to Sleepy Eye Police.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at Highland and Lee Avenue at 11:53 a.m. Friday. A 2010 Ford Fusion driven by Tabitha G. Vannieuwenhoven,19, New Ulm, rear-ended a 2019 Chevy Equinox driven by Paulette M. Rewitzer, 68, New Ulm. Damage was moderate to the Ford and minor to the Chevy. Both drivers wore seat belts.