• Received a call from a Prairieville Township resident at 8:37 p.m. Monday who said she got a call from someone saying they were the FBI and wanted $20,000 in cash for something they did for her. The woman said the caller promised to sent $100 back to the woman if she would send the cash. Police said the woman sent $20,000 cash to the caller with a California address.
New Ulm Police
• Received a verbal domestic report at 1922 German St. N. at 4:20 p.m. Monday involving a 42-year-old New Ulm man and a 35-year-old New Ulm woman. A report may go to the New Ul City Attorney’s Office for review.
• Received a call about a possible Order For Protection violation at 706 3rd St. N. at 4:50 p.m. Monday. The report is under investigation.
• Received a call about a 65-year-old New Ulm man with mental health issues at 800 Jefferson St. s. at 10:07 a.m. Tuesday. Police talked to the man. No reports were sent.
• Attempted an arrest & detain warrant on a 21-year-old New Ulm woman at 2:14 p.m. Tuesday. She was arrested for a probation violation.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Assisted the Sleepy Eye Fire Department with a natural gas line cut at 820 6th Ave. N.E. at 11:26 a.m. Tuesday. Centerpoint Energy came from Springfield to repair the cut. Police said nobody was injured.
• Received a burglary report at 106 Spring Ave. S. at 5:53 p.m. Monday. A resident said two doors were damaged in an attempt to enter the residence between 4 and 11 p.m. July 10. Entry was not made but the doors and a door frame were damaged.