• Received a call to assist an ambulance at 200 3rd St. E. Hanska at 2:50 a.m. Sunday. A 27-year-old Hanska woman was transported by Allina Ambulance to New Ulm Medical Center for a suspected drug overdose.
• Received a theft report of two solar light fixtures taken from the St. John the Baptist Catholic Church Cemetery, 17243 State Highway 15, Searles, Cottonwood Township.
New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 37-year-old New Ulm man and transported him to the Brown County Jail on a apprehension and desist order.
• Received a theft report at 5:06 p.m. Sunday of mens and womens Trek Expedition bicycles valued at $400 each from Lot 108, Traulich Estates.
• Received a welfare check call from 1915 Spring St. N. at 8:30 p.m. Sunday about a known acquaintance, a 38-year-old Sleepy Eye man who was seen walking toward the bike trail with a knife. Law enforcement did not locate the suspect.
• Received a fireworks complaint from 721 2nd St. S. at 8:42 p.m. Sunday. Police sent a report to Brown County Probation about a probation violation regarding an intoxicated 29-year-old New Ulm man.
• Received animal complaints at 904 S. Broadway at 7:33 a.m. Monday about two dogs bitten by another dog. A report was sent to the animal control officer.
• Arrested a 42-year-old New Ulm man and a 38-year-old New Ulm woman after receiving a domestic assault call at 615 German St. N. at 9:31 a.m. Sunday. A report on the woman was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office. A report on the man was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s office for enhanced charge consideration.
• Received a vandalism report at 8 Sunrise Dr. at 12:31 p.m. Sunday. A vehicle was keyed on the hood and roof. Damage was estimated at more than $500.
• Received a possible Harassment Restraining Order (HRO) violation report at 2:09 p.m. Sunday. The suspect is a 24-year-old homeless man. The alleged victim is a 39-year-old New Ulm woman. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Arrested and transported a 37-year-old Sleepy Eye man to the Brown County Jail for an HRO (Harassment Restraining Order (HRO) violation at 9:20 p.m. Sunday at 1000 3rd Ave. N.W., Sleepy Eye. The alleged victim is a Sleepy Eye woman. A report for charge consideration was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office.
• Received a stolen vehicle report from 104 Rice St. N.W. at 10:58 a.m. Monday. Police said everyone involved is a juvenile and did not release any more information, as they investigate the report.
• Responded to a child custody issue on Mowbray St., Stewart at 9:27 a.m. July 11. The situation was mediated. The deputy cleared with a report.