New Ulm Police
• Received a theft report at 1610 Sunset Ave. at 8:21 p.m. Thursday. A tackle box and four fishing rods valued at $440 were reported stolen sometime July 8 or 9.
• Arrested a 24-year-old New Ulm man for a Harassment Restraining Order (HRO) violation at 214 Garden St. N. at 2:47 a.m. Friday. The alleged victim is a 39-year-old New Ulm woman. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charges.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Arrested a 32-year-old Sleepy Eye man for gross misdemeanor interfering with a 911 call and misdemeanor domestic assault at 620 2nd Ave. S.W. at 2:33 p.m. Thursday. The man and a 33-year-old Sleepy Eye woman had minor injuries and did not seek medical treatment. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Received a theft report of a birth certificate and a Social Security card from a vehicle at 8:32 a.m. Friday.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report with injuries on State Highway 60 at 478th Lane, Lincoln Township, Blue Earth County at 6:53 p.m. Thursday. A 2015 Hyundai Sonata driven by Shilo E. Linscheid, 42, Butterfield, was westbound on Highway 60 when it left the road around 478th Lane, crossed the median and collided with a 2015 Buick Enclave driven by Paul D. Harris, 67, St. James, who was eastbound on Highway 60. Linsheid was transported to Mayo Clinic Hospital-Rochester with life-threatening injuries. Paul Harris and a passenger, Susan L. Harris, 63, St. James, were transported to Mayo Clinic Health System-Mankato with non-life threatening injuries. All three people wore seat belts. Alcohol was not involved. Assisting at the scene were Madelia Police, Fire and Ambulance, Lake Crystal Police and Ambulance, the Blue Earth County Sheriff’s Office and Mayo One Air.