New Ulm Police
• Received a verbal domestic call involving a couple at Emerson Union, 15 State St. N. at 11:53 p.m. Monday. A woman was locked out of the apartment. Nobody was arrested. No charges will be considered. A report was sent to the Department of Corrections, Mankato.
• Received a possible harassment restraining order violation report at 7:49 a.m. Tuesday at 915 Jefferson St. N. The suspect is a 38-year-old New Ulm man, the alleged victim a 36-year-old New Ulm woman. A report will be sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Stopped a vehicle at Spring Street N. and 11th Street N. at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. Vehicle license plates were removed and a temporary license issued for a 35-year-old New Ulm woman with a driver’s license cancelled Inimical to Public Safety. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received an assault report at 421 1st Avenue N. at 1:03 a.m. Tuesday. The suspect is a Sleepy Eye man. The alleged victim is a Springfield woman. A report will be sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office for possible charges.
• Received a juvenile trouble call at St. Mary’s St. N.E. and 3rd Avenue N.E. at 12:15 p.m. Tuesday. No further information was available as the case is being investigated.