* Stopped a vehicle at 12:28 a.m. Sunday at CR 3 and 420th Avenue, Stately Township. A man was cited for an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle.
Sleepy Eye Police
* Received a call about an intoxicated Courtland man at Sunrise Manor, 500 Remmele St. S.W. at 8:52 p.m. Friday. The suspect assaulted a police officer before he was arrested and transported to the Brown County Evaluation Center, Detox Division.
* Stopped a vehicle at Burnside St. S.E. and 5th Avenue S.E. at 1:47 a.m. Sunday. An 18-year-old man was cited for DWI and taken to the Brown County Jail.
New Ulm Police
* Received report of a runaway 16 year old New Ulm teen who left a residence at 1216 N. Spring St. at 9:18 p.m. Friday. The teen was unharmed at a relative’s Willmar home Saturday morning and returned to New Ulm. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
* Received a juvenile trouble report at 1010 12th St. N at 10:48 p.m. Friday. The mother located the eight-year-old girl at a neighbor’s home unharmed. A report was sent to Brown County Human Services.
* Received a theft report of three bicycles stolen from apartments at 320 19th St. N. at 3 p.m. Saturday. Bicycle values were estimated at $643, $500 and an unknown amount.
* Received a report of a 22-year-old female who said she felt unsafe at a group home, 1200 Southridge Rd. at 7:32 p.m. Saturday. The woman was transported by relatives to a Twin Cities residence.
* Received a suspicious activity report at the New Ulm City Cemetery, 2100 Cemetery Avenue at 8:42 p.m. Saturday. An intoxicated 68-year-old Oregon woman was transported by friends to a relative’s home in New Ulm. A 68-year-old Oregon man was taken to a relative’s home in rural New Ulm.
* Stopped a vehicle driving in an alley without lights on at 11:47 p.m. Saturday near New Ulm Medical Center. The vehicle was stopped in the medical center parking lot. A 44-year-old homeless woman was ticketed for drug paraphernalia possession, driving after revocation, obstructed license plates and released to friends.