New Ulm Police
• Stopped a vehicle for not using a turn signal at 1st St. North and Jefferson at 12:00 a.m. Monday. A 36-year-old New Ulm man was arrested for probable cause 2nd-degree DWI. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Responded ot a vandalism report at 8:36 a.m. Monday at 418 5th St. N. All four vehicle tires became flat overnight.
• Received an assault report at New Ulm Middle School, 414 Payne St. S. at 9:22 a.m. Monday. A 14-year-old New Ulm girl reported being sprayed in the face with Windex by a 15-year-old New Ulm boy.
• Received a theft report on Front St. North at 1:31 p.m. Monday. A resident reported gift cards totaling about $1,000 were taken from a bedroom safe deposit box.
• Received a theft report at Abott Storage, 1901 Front St. N. at 1:31 p.m. Monday. Stolen items included a Genuine Buddy scooter valued at $500, a Minnkota trolling motor valued at $600 and miscellaneous lumber.
• Observed a motorist parked near CR 7 and Yacht Avenue north of Stewart at 12:06 a.m., Feb. 29. Todd A. Maresch, 58, Stewart, was arrested for probable cause charge DWI and transported to the McLeod County Jail in Glencoe.
• Responded along with Brownton Police to a domestic on Powers Street in Stewart at 11:04 p.m. Feb. 29. The situation was mediated. One individual was transported to Glencoe.