Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries reported at 5:38 a.m. Sunday, March 1 on State Highway 15, Collins Township, McLeod County. A 1999 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Max E. Scheller, 21, Litchfield was northbound when he crossed the center line and collided with a 2001 Infiniti I30 driven by Alicia R. Nussbaum, 19, Brownton. Nussbaum did not wear a seat belt and was transported to Glencoe Regional Health. A passenger, Lukas R. Nussbaum, wore a seat belt but was also transported to Glencoe Regional Health. An airbag deployed in the Infiniti. Scheeler wore a seat belt and was not injured. The McLeod County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
New Ulm Police
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with no injuries reported at 3:04 p.m. Friday, Feb 28, at 16th South and Broadway.
CAthy Lous Nelson, 57, 18 Ridgeview Drive, New Ulm was eastbound on 16th South in a 2018 Chevy Equinox. She attempted to turn southbound onto Broadway while Tori Jo Hagberg, 25, of 1222 South State St., was driving southbound on Broadway. The vehicles collided in the intersection.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without reported injuries at 8:45 a.m. Sunday at 3rd North and Jefferson Street. A 2014 Nissan driven by Curtis Miller, 61, New Ulm, attempted to turn around in the intersection, backed up and collided with a 1992 Chevrolet driven by Stuart Klotz, 60, New Ulm. Both drivers wore seat belts. Damage was minor to both vehicles.
• Responded to an animal complaint at 2 Minnecon Drive at 8:48 a.m. Saturday. A deer carcass was found. Police learned the person who dumped the deer was issued a deer permit but did not property dispose of it. A report was sent to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) for charge consideration.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Checked on a woman found in a vehicle that was not operating at 12:09 a.m. Saturday at Walnut Street S.W. and 6th Avenue S.W. A 33-year-old woman with a Mankato address on her driver’s license was arrested for DWI. A report will be sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.